Entertainment at Domaine de Sévenier and Spa
The 5-star camping village of the Domaine de Sévenier and Spa makes the perfect fully-equipped base to return to after an energetic day exploring the Ardèche gorges, canoeing on the river, or visiting the celebrated Pont d’Arc Cave.
We also recommend that you take the time to simply enjoy the peace and quiet of the Domaine in all its tranquillity.
And for when you’re feeling more active, we offer the following on-site activities, for both adults and children:
- organised physical activities, nature excursions and a variety of games for 4–12 year olds (available 4 hours each day, 5 days a week in July and August)
- archery (sessions twice a week, June to September)
- giant wood-block game – fun for all the family, each week in July and August
- wine-tastings led by a local winemaker (weekly in July and August)
- ‘rock climbing amongst the trees’ activity (weekly in July and August)
- regular shows and concerts (once or twice a week in July and August)
The play areas of the Domaine de Sévenier & Spa
Numerous and varied, The various play areas are spread around the 4 corners of our Domaine 5-star residence :
- There is a playground for toddlers in front of the hamlet.
- There is a playground for 6-10 years next to the barbecue area
- There is a small petanque field, table-tennis tables, a volleyball court, football goals, and a store full of toys in front of the restaurant/bar area
We believe that we really do have enough to have fun at any age, in complete safety.