Rental holiday in the Ardèche
Classic but not basic! Our chalets are perfectly equipped to provide a comfortable base for your stay in the Ardèche.
All chalets come complete with:
- a covered terrace of 12–20m², with garden furniture for up to 6 people plus 2 deckchairs
- a fully equipped kitchen including: 4-ring hob; large fridge-freezer; microwave; filter and Nespresso coffee machine; electric kettle; toaster; dishwasher; full range of crockery; cleaning kit (including sponge, scrubbing brush, tea-towel, small brush, mop, broom, plus single sachets of cleaning product, washing-up liquid and a dishwasher tablet)
- a functional shower room with spacious shower, hairdryer, and a small welcome pack of toiletries
- bedding including square pillows (60cm x 60cm), mattress covers and duvets
- a clothes-horse, clothes pegs and coat hangers
- a reversible air-conditioning /heating unit
- a solar-powered water-heater
- good insulation
- free Wi-Fi
Please note our chalets (Classic and Premium) do not include
- televisions (you are welcome to bring your own TV – remember you’ll also need a portable satellite receiver)
- A communal barbecue is provided close to the playground area, or individual gas-fired barbecues are available for rent (please note individual coal-fired barbecues are not permitted on site)
- bath tubs (showers only)
- heated towel rails
- ovens (except in Premium chalets)
Rental holiday in the Ardèche
Holidays should be all about comfort! If you’re looking for that extra level of comfort during your stay in the Ardèche, opt for one of our Premium chalets. In addition to all the features of the Classic chalets, these come fully equipped with: an electric oven, a pressure-cooker and a gas-fired barbecue.
Our Premium chalets are the most popular choice among our guests and offer the best locations on site, in tranquil spots overlooking the hills, with views of either the forest or the playground area (allowing you to keep an eye on your children without leaving your chalet’s terrace).
Some chalets are particularly secluded for extra privacy, while others come with larger plots of land, giving you room to spread out. The services provided with our Premium chalets will make you feel well and truly on holiday from the moment you arrive until the time you leave. They’ll be no need to make-up beds when you arrive – this will all be done, with hand-towels also provided. And on the day of departure enjoy a leisurely breakfast on your terrace – after-departure cleaning is all part of the service for our Premium chalets at Domaine de Sévenier!
Our PRM chalets
Rental holiday in the Ardèche for Person with Reduced Mobility
The Domaine de Sévenier has been carefully designed with the needs of people of reduced mobility in mind. Our swimming pool area is easy to reach for wheelchair-users and we also provide a pool access chair. Our well-being space is fully accessible, by ramp and lift. In fact, our whole site and all our services have been created with the aim of making everything easy to reach for all.
Three of our chalets have been specially designed and equipped for autonomous living for people with disabilities, including step-free access, specially adapted shower rooms (level-access showers, folding seats, hand-rails), accessible storage, and extra space for easy circulation.
“L’Olivier” PRM chalet: accommodates up to 4 people (2 wheelchairs). Includes: 2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds; a large shower room and toilet; living room; kitchen. Circulation between rooms is particularly easy in this chalet, while its two terraces offer the advantage of day-long sunshine.
“Le Micocoulier” PRM chalet: accommodates up to 4 people (1 wheelchair). Includes: 2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds; shower room and toilet; living room; kitchen. This chalet’s large 20m² terrace is particularly appreciated by families with children.
“Le Chêne Vert” PRM chalet: accommodates up to 6 people. Includes: 3 bedrooms (1 bedroom with 160cm bed allowing free wheelchair circulation around the bed; 2 bedrooms each with 2 bunk beds); large bathroom and toilet; living room; kitchen; 12m² covered terrace.