- Presentation of the site.
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of the 21st of June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, the identity of the various stakeholders is clear to users of the website domaine-sevenier.fr Owner: SARL Domaine de Sévenier & Spa, Quartier Sévenier 07150 Lagorce | Tel: +33 (0) 4 75 88 29 44 | SIRET: 508185 352Creator: SARL ALL YOU NEED IS COM
Publication Manager: Sophie Chalvet | SARL Domaine de Sévenier & Spa, Quartier Sévenier 07150 Lagorce | Tel: 04 75 88 29 44
Webmaster: SARL ALL YOU NEED IS COM – email@example.com
Host: OVH – 2 rue Kellermann 59100 ROUBAIX
Person in charge of personal data: Sophie Chalvet
- General conditions of use of the site and our services.
The use of the domaine-sevenier.fr website implies the full and complete acceptance of our general conditions as described below. These conditions of use can be modified or supplemented at any time; users of the site domaine-sevenier.fr are invited to consult them on a regular basis.This site is normally accessible to users at any time. Any interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by SARL Domaine de Sévenier & Spa, who will then endeavor to communicate the dates and times of the site maintenance.Sophie Chalvet regularly updates the domaine-sevenier.fr website. In the same way, the legal disclaimers can be altered at any time: nevertheless, the user is invited to refer to it as often as possible in order to be aware of any alterations.
- Description of the provided service
The website aims to provide information on all activities of the company.
SARL Domaine de Sévenier & Spa strives to provide as accurate information as possible on the domaine-sevenier.fr website. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by them or the third party partners who provide this information.
All the information indicated on the domaine-sevenier.fr website are given as true full as possible, and may be updated on a regular basis. Furthermore, the information on the domaine-sevenier.fr is subject to change at any time.
- Intellectual property and counterfeits.SARL Domaine de Sévenier & Spa owns the intellectual property rights and holds the rights to use all the items that are available on the website, including the text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.Any partly or total reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of the elements of the site, regardless of the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written consent of: SARL Domaine de Sévenier & Spa.
Any unauthorized use of the website or any of the elements it contains will be considered as an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 following the Code of Intellectual Property.
- Limitations of responsibility.SARL Domaine de Sévenier & Spa cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage to the user's equipment, when accessing the domaine-sevenier.fr website, resulting from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications as indicated in point 4, whether the appearance of a bug or incompatibility. The user enters this website at his/her own risk.SARL Domaine de Sévenier & Spa can also not be held responsible for consequential damages (such as, for example, a loss of business or loss of a chance) resulting from the use of the domaine-sevenier.fr website.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. SARL Domaine de Sévenier & Spa reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, especially the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, SARL Domaine de Sévenier & Spa also reserves the right to question the civil and / or criminal liability of the user, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, whatever the medium used (text, photography …).
Management of personal data.Our commitment to transparency and responsibility:All your data is kept safe or deleted if we do not use it.
All data is confidential and will never be disclosed to third parties; we protect it and it serves in to improve your experience on our website.
It is kept safe or deleted if we do not use it.
For any additional questions such as the request to delete your data, please contact: SARL Domaine de Sévenier & Spa,
The contact form :
The collected data is:
Duration of stay
This data is collected via the contact form that must be completed by the user who wishes to be contacted by our services. This form is on the contact page of the website. The data is collected and stored on an Infonet CRM software from the company Thélis who is responsible for the security and accessibility of the data.
- Data collected
- The Mailchimp service is used to manage the contact list of the newsletter. Mailchimp is responsible for the security and accessibility of the collected data.
- Subscription to the newsletter allows visitors of our website to be informed of news, promotions or events. Any member can modify their data, delete them and download them from the registration form.
Bookings at the campsite can be made on the website: https://domaine-sevenier.fr/
The collected data are:
Duration of stay
- The data is collected and stored by the company Thélis who is responsible for the security and accessibility of the data.
- Bank card data is not stored and is processed by the Thélis partner bank
Recording the activity of Internet users on the site
- We use Google Analytics software to analyze the traffic of our website.
- If you do not want your information to be saved you must deny access to cookies on your browser.
- The data is anonymous and stored on Google's servers for 36 months.
The information is used in different ways, here below is a summary of the uses.
Name & Contact
Usage of name & contact Reasons
Receipt of your reservation or request It is necessary in order to be able to send you your order confirmation
Sending messages by various ways (Email / SMS) It is necessary in order to be able for order notification and delivery tracking to keep you informed of the
of the reservation (preparation & delivery) evolution of your order
Send by email / SMS newsletter on promotions, With your consent, and you can new products etc. … unsubscribe at any time
Fraud detection and protection To detect fraud, and protect yourself
Displaying Ads While You're Browsing the Web To see the latest news and / or promotions on the site
Discover what you like To offer you products adapted to your desires
This corresponds to the security code of your credit card.
This information is not retained and is encrypted during entry and payment.
How we use your payment information Reason
For payments and receipt of refunds This is necessary for the payment of your order and the refund.
Fraud detection and protection To detect fraud, and protect yourself.
History of exchanges with us
The history of all exchanges with us by email, social networks, e-chat, phone …
Use of exchanges with us Reason
To help you In able to help you as quickly as possible. Our whole team has access to the messages to save time and help you.
Information about your phone and / or your computer and the use of our website
The information that you transmit when you are on our site such as the IP address, the
type of device used and the location data (if you agree to share them).
Usage of this information Reasons
Improve the experience on the website To improve the user experience on the website
To detect fraud, and protect yourself and meet our legal obligations regarding data management
Surveys, contests and promotions Reasons
Use data for survey etc. …
Survey management, competitions & promotions As part of our survey, contest & promotions management process
Sharing and safekeeping of your information
None of your data will be shared, sold, rented to third parties at any time today or in the future.
However, some information can be shared with companies with whom we work, such as:
- Web companies: website hosts, marketing agencies and advertising partners
- State authorities like the specialized fraud police for fraud
- Other companies: Thélis Companies, Mailchimp and Google Analytics
All information is encrypted and anonymous and is not shared; it will also be deleted if we do not use it and if of course you ask us to do so.
The information will be kept as long as your account remains active, or for example the time to process your order or respond to your request from our customer service.
You can ask us to cancel it at any time, but in case of fraud or seizure by the state authorities, we will have to keep them for legal reasons.
Marketing & Advertising
With your permission, you will receive our emails and / or SMS with the company news or the announcement of promotions on the website.
At any time you can decide to stop receiving messages from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe" link at the end of the message, or by contacting us: email the responsible of publication
In addition, we communicate online via digital advertising to share our news and products, with the aim of promoting the brand.
We use banners on other websites and / or apps. As well as advertisements via platforms like Facebook or Instagram via the different technologies offered on these platforms.
This may be due to previous visits on our website (retargeting) or just to make you discover the brand.
Your rights, protect your privacy and cookies
About your personal information, these are your rights:
– The right to be informed about the use of your personal information
– The right to access personal information
– The right to request the modification of incorrect personal information
– The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing or collecting it, under certain circumstances (contact us)
– The right to stop marketing messages
– The right to request to transfer your data to another service provider
– The right to complain to your data protection regulator (in France, it is the CNIL, National Commission for Data Protection)
If you wish to exercise your rights, complain or simply ask a questions, please contact us: email the responsible of publication
Cookies allow us to collect user data to facilitate navigation and the digital experience (like hiding photos to optimize the speed of the website on your device). They are also used for advertising purposes.
At any time this 100% confidential data will not be transmitted to third parties.
- Hypertext links and cookies.
The website domaine-sevenier.fr contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of SARL Domaine de Sévenier & Spa However, SARL Domaine de Sévenier & Spa does not have the possibility to check the contents of the websites thus visited, and therefore assumes no responsibility for this.The navigation on the website www.domaine-sevenier.fr is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of audience.The refusal to install a cookies may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in form of a wheel on top right) / internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
In Firefox: on top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the retention rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
In Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a wheel). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy" section, click Content Settings. In the “Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy" section, click Preferences. In the “Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
- Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction.
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site www.domaine-sevenier.fr is subject to French law. It has exclusive jurisdiction to the competent courts of Paris.
- The main laws concerned.Law n ° 78-17 of January 6th 1978, in particular modified by the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th 2004 relating to data processing, files and rights.Law No. 2004-575 of June 21st 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
- Lexicon.User: Internet user connecting, using the abovementioned site.Personal information: “information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of natural persons to whom they apply" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6th 1978).