In order to make your stay more enjoyable, please read the following information.
Chalets can only be allocated by the management of the Domaine de Sévenier & Spa, for reasons of safety and the wellbeing of all our customers
Your chalet will be ready at 17.00 (5pm) on the day of your arrival, except in exceptional circumstances. If you are likely to arrive before this time, we would be grateful if you would let us know, please. We will do our utmost to be able to give you your keys on arrival, but cannot guarantee it if you arrive before the 5pm check in time.
A deposit fee of 25% of the cost of the total amount of your stay, as well as 25€ set-up fees will be taken at reservation. Once your payment has been received, a confirmation letter will be sent to you. The balance must be paid 15 days before your arrival.
There is a tourist tax of 0.66€ per night for anyone of 13 years old, or older. The tax will be transferred at the local council and the department.
Regrettably, in the case of delayed arrival or departure times, no discount can be given. If your arrival is delayed, please inform us. Your chalet remains at your disposal until 5:00pm the next day. If you wish to extend your stay beyond the check out time, or agreed dates, please inform the management of the campsite, otherwise the use of the chalet and the deposit fees will be retained by the Domaine de Sévenier.
Any reservation, or cancellation has to be made according to the terms and conditions of the Cancellation Insurance, which is explained during the reservation process. For this Cancellation Insurance to be valid, it must be taken up at the time of reservation. No refund can be given, except according the terms and conditions of the insurance.
For the benefit and well being of all our customers, we request that residents abide by the internal rules of the Domaine de Sévenier & Spa, which are as follows :
- Clients should have their own insurance.
- The Domaine de Sévenier & Spa accepts no responsibility in the case of theft, fire, bad weather conditions, or any incidents dealing with the civil liability of customers.
- Pets must be kept on a lead, and their owners must clean up their own pet’s mess, and not allow any fouling.
- The chalet is rented only to clients who have booked to stay there. No subletting is permitted, without the consent of the campsite management.
- Visitors must check in at Reception on their arrival, where ID will be asked. They will be considered as an additional person if they spend one night or more in the domaine de Sévenier & Spa. Extra nights and extra guests are chargeable.
- Sheets and towels are not supplied, unless mentioned and requested at the time of reservation of the chalet.
We look forward to welcoming you and hope you will enjoy all the wonderful facilities Domaine de Sévenier & Spa has to offer.